Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ugh.... Eczema

Poor little guy... he has a BAD eczema problem now. So bad that I had to contact his doctor about it. All the treatments that I did on Mia is not working with Alex. Infact some of the creams that I used on Mia just makes Alex break out in big pimples on his face. I don't know what to do. Its spreading and almost engulfs his entire face!!! Its from cheek to cheek, his nose, up the bridge and to his forehead. His knees are the worst and he has touches of it on his wrists and elbows.

Poor little guy. The doctor recommended using a humidifer in his room and using vasoline. YUCK! I just hope I can get this under control soon... I hate seeing my little guy so red and rashy. The doctor also said if it doesn't start to clear up in a couple of weeks that he will refer Alex to a dermatologist.

My poor baby.......

No comments:

Post a Comment