Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thank Goodness!!!!!!


Well the time came where I had to wake up Alex for his next feeding since his bottle. After sleeping from 1:30pm - 8pm I finally had to get him up. I ate a TON all day hoping to help with my milk and it seemed to help alittle, I did feel a little better.

So I woke him up and he was all smiles! I was surprised... then he started to fuss and cry. I changed his diaper and Adrian brought him out to the livingroom for me to feed him. (Adrian and Mia joined me in waking up Alex)

I got comfy and got ready to feed him. I held my breath not knowing what to expect, especially what happened earlier with him completely refusing. I then got him all set up and to my shock he did EXTREMELY well! No fussing, no delatching, no kicking nothing but a happy mellow baby! HOORAY!!!!!

He did eat both sides but I had enough for him. He seemed still really tired so after burping him I laid him back down and he knocked out without a fuss.

Well we will see how tonight goes... hopefully things will get better... keep your fingers crossed for me... for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment