Sunday, January 16, 2011

He Loves Baby Toys Now









YAY! This is the fun stage... Alex has finally discovered baby toys!!!! He really interacts with them and loves to grab, crunch, munch, and shake them around. The only bad thing is now Mia wants to take away and play with all HIS toys. I even had to bring out some of her old baby toys that were the same just so she would leave his alone. Its ok though, it forces me to teach her all about "sharing". I always make sure she knows that "this is brother's toy... that is Mia's toy" and that concept seems to work ok.. .SOMETIMES... other times its "MINE!" and she tries to rip it from his tiny hand.

I can also finally lay him down in his toy mat and he entertains himself for a long while now. I am so happy with this since it was getting harder and harder to keep him entertained just by myself. Walking around with him was getting old and my back was killing me!!! No he isn't that heavy but lifting him up and down and then my 31 lbs toddler too tends to wear and tear on my back.

So I am happy to see hes more interactive now..... it just shows me my little man is growing up!




No comments:

Post a Comment