Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chicken McAlex













The tradition continues! People always ask me, "Are you going to dress up Alex in costumes like you did with Mia?" and my answer is "Of course!!!" and today was the first day (other than Halloween which doesn't count) that Alex was finally introduced to my costume maddess!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

First up? Chicken! Why did I pick the chicken costume?... well Mia was about his age when she wore it, plus it was still sitting in our room haha. The other costumes are all packed away at the bottom of the guestroom closet so they aren't easy to get to.

For the first time ALL WEEK! Alex was back to his old self again the entire day!!! I was so happy and relieved to see this and what better way to celebrate than to dress him up and take pictures!

He didn't mind though and seemed to actually have some fun! I can't wait to do it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment