Friday, January 7, 2011

My little Man graduates to the semi-big boy bath





Well it finally happened, my little guy took another step towards big boy-hood. He graduated out of his newborn hammock in his bath to the infant side. Awwww..... and he loved it!!! He actually really enjoyed his bath since he was able to really sit in the water now. I liked it too because the hammock was always a pain since he was always sliding into the water. I had to literally balance him with one hand and clean him with the other. Now he can lean on the incline and since there is a bump in the middle of the tub he can rest his butt on there so he won't slide down. Well he can still slide down if you aren't careful but it doesn't happen nearly as many times as the hammock.

So YAY! for Alex! My big boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment