Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Magical Swing IS Truly Magical!


It works!!! It works!!! The Magical Swing worked its Magic and Alex is asleep in it!!! You might be wondering why I am so surprised since he has slept in it before, but you have no idea what I just went through right now...

I fed Alex after his nap and he was ready to go and play. That is when I noticed that he was breaking out BAD with ezcema again! OH NO!!! So I decided that a emergency oatmeal bath was in order ASAP! The only bad thing was, I had already fed him and didn't have anymore to give. I usually feed him AFTER his bath so he can go to sleep. Well I couldn't wait for the next feeding, especially since Adrian had taken Mia out with him to run some errands. So I gave him a bath anyway.

He was good in his bath, however, afterwards he blew up like always. He really doesn't like all the lotions and creams I use on him for his ezcema. So when he was crying unconsolably I didn't know what to do. I couldn't feed him. So I decided to try out the swing and see if it is truly magical.

I set him up, and laid him in it and sure enough less than 30 seconds after it started to swing Alex calmed down, stuck his two fingers in his mouth and got comfy. By the time I got the camera out he was already asleep!!!!

It works!!!! I have a life saver on my hands! I am so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment