Sunday, January 16, 2011

Spoke too soon

My Dad always told me that kids always throw you curve balls here and there. Just when you think you have things all figured out and have a strong routine, they always manage to throw you off some how to keep you on your toes.

That is exactly what Alex is doing to me right now. Just when I thought we finally got through that massive growth spurt fiasco, since we had a GREAT day yesterday, hes starting a new thing. Hes an eating machine now and usually it doesn't effect his night time sleep patterns but now it is. Ugh... its like I am going back to his newborn stage again. Hes eating every 2.5-3 hours and its killing me! I am so tired!

I fed him around 6pm, he got up at 8:30 to eat again (which I thought was odd that he ate so soon), then he got up again screaming his lungs out at 11:30 (neither Adrian or I could calm him down until I fed him), then he gave me a slight break and was up again at 4:30 and again at 7am. Luckily my milk has been able to keep up with him barely, though I know I can't completely satisfy him.

This is nuts!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment