Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rockin' Rollin' Alex







He did it!!! well sort of! But he rolled onto his tummy from his back for the first time today!!!!

He woke up from his mid-morning nap a HUGE fuss fuss. I don't know what was going on with him, I changed his diaper, changed his clothes, fed him, burped him and still nothing was making him happy. He kept letting out an angry scream over and over and fought with the couch. Finally I just laid him down on the floor. That seemed to make him a little happier. He rolled over to his side but kept trying to get over onto his tummy. I had the camera out and ready just in case but I missed the big moment. He pushed off of me with his little leg and that gave him just enough momentum to get onto his tummy!!! I was shocked and cheered! He was mad of course. When I finally got the camera rolling I only caught a second of him being on his tummy before he rolled back over onto his back. Oh well... maybe tomorrow I can catch it.

Though he did use me a bit to get over on his tummy, I am wondering if I can truly count this milestone. I think I will wait a little bit longer to see him do it completely on his own before I count it... but hes close! However, he did roll back onto his back from his tummy On THE FLOOR for the first time! So he did do a fist today! so YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment