Sunday, January 2, 2011

Alex slept through the night!

YAY! It finally happened!!!! Alex slept through the night for the first time! WOW! What an awesome New Years gift to me! Not sure why he did it, I think maybe it was all the excitement of having his Grandparents over yesterday. Well whatever caused it I am so happy it happened. It gave me some extra hours of STRAIGHT! sleep.... ahh.... so nice

If you are curious he ate around 6ish, went to sleep around 7ish when my parents left and didn't wake up again until 5:30!!! WHOA! I went to bed around 11 so I got TONS of rest! I am so happy!

Well I just fed him and he took almost 45 mins to finish, poor little guy was starving but hes back in bed now, I think I will try to steal some more sleep before he or Mia wake up!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment