Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Belated Christmas Pictures



again with the middle finger... sigh... it is now officially Alex's trademark














I know I know, I am a bit late with the Christmas picture taking but the holidays zoomed by us so fast I never got the chance to take them. I really wanted to set up a whole scene with Christmasy stuff and have Alex pose next to it, like I did with Mia, but I just couldn't find the time until today.

Though we are already in Jan. I didn't care, I set up some of the decorations I still had out from Christmas and dressed him in his new Christmas outfit that he got from my cousin Gina-Lisa and family for Christmas.

I couldn't help but post some pictures since so many came out so cute. Too bad once the picture session was over and I took the suit off of Alex he blew up and was so cranky I had to put him back to bed. Poor Santa Baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment