Sunday, December 12, 2010

What happened?!

I am totally stressing out right now. I have no idea what caused this or what happened but I have an extremely low milk supply today. I don't understand it at all, I was doing so well. I even got extra sleep last night because Adrian fed Alex!

I first noticed it when I woke up. Usually after a night where Adrian feeds Alex I wake up really engorged and full, but today I had none of that. I thought it was really odd. I then fed Alex and was pumping at the same time but when he drained me before I could finish pumping and still wanted more I had to stop pumping and offer the other side. I only got a little less than 3 oz! That scared me! When Alex drained my other side he still wasn't completely happy but he didn't complain to much.

The rest of the day was spent feeding him over and over when ever I could in attempts to rescue my milk supply. I've been eating so much, purposely, and drinking my special tea like crazy. Nothing is working, I am still struggling and even as I type Alex is crying in the room because I didn't have enough for him tonight.

I don't know whats wrong with me! and with every feeding I get more and more stressed about it! Could this be the beginning of the end already?!?!!?!? I hope not... UGH! this is torture! What happened?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment