Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oh Great, just Great!

Sigh... I am sick. I caught a cold yesterday when I went outside without my hood on, with damp hair and in the cold. Wonderful! So I have been dying and whats worse is that I can't take any medicine besides Tylenol (which never works for me). So here I am with a sinus headache, drippy nose, sore throat and achiness. I just pray I don't get anyone else sick, especially Alex.

Another bad thing is, I was recently diagnosed with a bacterial infection so I need to get on anti-biotics. Luckily the doctor reassured me that they are safe to take while breastfeeding, however, Alex may get some side effects such as colic, crankiness and diarrhea. Wonderful. Since I am sick I am going to hold off on taking the meds until I feel better. Its bad enough my body is on over drive trying to make milk (which I am low), fight this cold and infection I don't need to kill off good bacteria right now haha

So we will see what happens with all that. It may look like formula supplementation is right around the corner now, and closer than planned. I sure hope not though...

No comments:

Post a Comment