Saturday, December 25, 2010

Week 11



Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas Everyone! Happy Saturday! Wow what a week! Alex not only hit his first double digit week but now he already added another number! I really can't believe my little man is already 11 weeks old... time is flying by and not showing any signs of slowing down!

This week has been full of adventures. The biggest one being that I took him and Mia out (ALONE!) for the first time on a shopping trip. I really had to pick up his pictures from the studio in Moreno Valley. It has been storming all week and I mean BAD! and that day was no exception. Though the weather was good to us on the way up, on the way back home it was a nightmare! I ended driving through TWO huge downpours that really scared me! We made it back home safe but I will NEVER do that again!

A not so fun thing also happened to this week. Alex got his first shots! NOOO! I know it was horrible! Poor baby, the good thing is, he took it like a champ and though he cried a little bit he was fine the rest of the day. He never got a fever or cranky either! YAY! While at the doctors he was measured and turns out hes another big baby just like his sister was. And just like his sister he is above average in his height but below average in his weight. They aren't to concerned about the weight and neither are we. Mia was the same way and didn't start becoming average until after she was a year old!

Another HUUUUUUUUGE thing happened this week! He laughed for the first time! Though it is still pretty tough to get him to laugh I still have managed to do it a couple more times. Its the cutest sound I have ever heard and I love hearing it. I hope he laughs more and more...

Another huge even that happened this week (this week seems to be full of huge events) is that he not only took his first San Diego trip and introduced to his Cardoso side of the family for the first time, but he celebrated his first Christmas Eve! He was such a good boy and considering the long drive and him not being able to sleep as much as he wanted too while at the party he did really well. He only cried a few times and was MUCH better than Mia was at his age. Everyone loved meeting him and couldn't get over how cute he was or how blue his eyes are! Yep, he definitely stole the show.

I had alittle scare this week regarding my milk. Not sure if it was because I was sick or that I lacked more sleep than usual but it seemed to get less and less everyday. It got so bad that I could/can no longer pump to make extra for those nights Adrian can feed him. It has really started to concern me and I felt that formula supplementation might be around the corner, however, yesterday it finally started to show signs of coming back! YAY!!! I just need more rest than anything else... too bad that is so hard to come by these days.

Well thats about it for my little Coo Bear this week. I have so much going on playing Santa and getting ready for today that my mind is elsewhere. Hopefully I covered it all. Well I am sure I will have many more stories to share after we celebrate his very FIRST Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment