Thursday, December 9, 2010

2 Months Old


Did another month pass by?! It did!! Where was I? It happened so fast! Thats right Alex is officially 2 months old today! I can hardly believe it myself. It still seems like yesterday I was pregnant with him, now hes two months old, changing and doing so much. It seems like everyday hes growing a bit more and it doesn't help hes already in 3-6 month clothes and will be upgrading to stage 3! Pampers! My little man isn't going to be so little much longer!

This month has been VERY tiring but lots of fun at the same time. I can't remember ever being so tired but its well worth it when I look into my baby's eyes. Things are getting a bit easier everyday but its happening in such a minute amount its hardly noticeable unless you really compare to where he was a month before.

Well he will be up any min now so I should get started on his review

SUMMARY:

Grandpa has two long visits this month and really gets to bond with him and his sister

He poops on Grandpa for a second time! and Daddy for more time than I can count

He graduates to size 2 diapers

He graduates to size 3-6 clothes

Grandpa gets to feed him a bottle at night (only the second person to ever feed him a bottle)

Went from eating 2oz in a bottle to 4.5

He finally stopped having green poop

I had my final baby check-up

He still has blue eyes

Hes becoming more interactive now and is really bonding with Mama

Mia loves to share with him now

He "plays" in the baby mat and with toys

He developed cradle cap but I managed to get rid of it, along with some hair! OH NO!

He had his first cry-free bath

He has experienced our first real cold spell and got congested because of it

He started cooing and smiling

He calls out for me when I walk away

He only sleeps well in his boopie

He stopped extending the period of time between feedings (OH NO!)

He is responding to Mia ALOT with cooing and smiling

He celebrated his first Thanksgiving

Experienced his first major growth spurt which had me feeding him ALL the time

Got the name "Coo Bear" from his Mama

I was able to pump 7oz in one sitting one night

He had his first trip to the park

He had his first trip to the Outlets

He greets me with a smile every morning (well almost every morning)

He had his first "in home" photo session with a photographer

He is attempting to roll on his side

Feedings:
I am still breastfeeding only which hasn't been easy (Sleep wise) but going pretty well Alex wise. I give myself LOADS of credit for being able to keep doing it this long! Two months and he has never tasted formula! Score one for Mama! He is up to almost 5 oz when he is bottle fed.

New things:
he graduated to size 2 diapers and 3-6 clothes, Grandpa got to feed him a bottle, he no longer has green poop, he is cooing and smiling more, he got and was cured of cradle cap, he bats at toys, he had his first trip to the outlets and the park, became my little "Coo Bear", attempting to roll on his side from his back, I was able to pump 7oz, had his first big growth spurt

Goals met from last month?:
Yes he is sleeping in his pack and play more... well sort of... hes mostly sleeping on the bed in the guestroom while in his boppie but at least its not in the arms. But we haven't extending the period of time between feedings or transferred him to the crib yet, had his first cry-free bath, celebrated his first Thanksgiving, had his first "at home" photo session with a photographer,

Goals for next month:
Attempt to extend the period of time between feedings, take him out on more family outings


No comments:

Post a Comment