Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Siblings hanging out



















I am so happy to see that the kids are getting along pretty well. Granted Alex is less than 2 months and Mia is two years... the interaction between them as been very positive. There is little jealous between Mia and Alex and what jealousy there is, its not regarding the baby himself its the interaction we have with the baby. So needless to say, she gets mad at US but not him. She is constantly on my case about letting him cry, always wants me to take care of him (including holding him ALL the time), looks for him if hes not in the room, and lets me know if I don't notice that hes crying and needs his binky. She is always making sure hes covered with his blanket and has a toy to play with.

Alex LOVES his big sister too! Whenever Alex sees Mia he lights up and smiles and coos at her. He LOVES to watch her run around the house and gets all excited when she runs up to him and gets in his face. It is really cute to watch, I love to see them interact with each other.

The older Alex is becoming, the more awake time he needs. So I often put him right in the middle of what Mia and I are doing. Yesterday, Mia was playing on our ottoman so I put Alex there for some tummy time. Mia got so excited that the baby was sharing her ottoman that she tried to do tummy time right along with him. She hugged and kissed him and got mad when I picked him back up. She wanted him on that ottoman with her, and for the first time they watched cartoons together! PRICELESS!

Now I don't know what the future holds with those two, I know it won't be as easy as it is now.. so I am enjoy it as much as I can and taking LOTS of pictures! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment