Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sharing with Alex


Current Mood: Happy

I thought it was so cute that Mia and Alex were sharing a toy together today. My Brother and Sis in Law gave me my baby niece's old baby mat. It has two bars that hang over the top and you can dangle toys on it. Since Alex is becoming more aware of his surroundings I decided to set it up.

I had him laying in it when I got Mia down from a nap. She went right for it and got even more excited that her baby brother was already inside it. She jumped right in and had fun sitting next to her little brother. Whenever he would lose his binky she would make me put it back so he would stop crying and continue to lay next to her. Then when I tried to get him out of it, she cried and insisted I put back back down next to her. She didn't want him to leave haha.

It was too cute to see them "play" together.

No comments:

Post a Comment