Monday, November 1, 2010

He Pooped on Grandpa!

Oh No!!! It was bound to happen to one of us... and it turns out he picked his Grandpa to do it too! He has been having diaper blow outs here and there but never has he actually pooped on us.. until now!

Poor Grandpa, he was planning on going back home early but Alex had other plans. He figured he needed to do something drastic in order to keep his Grandpa here longer. So he waited patiently until just the right time. I had just fed him and given him to my Dad to hold for awhile for some last min. bonding time. I left the room and was trying to keep Mia entertained.

Soon I heard my Dad call me, "Angie come here for a second please?" I got up and went over to see what was the matter. "I think he spit up or something, something is wet on my arm". I looked over and sure enough it wasn't spit up, it was POOP!!!!

Poop was EVERYWHERE! all over my Dad's shirt, on his arm and he covered his blanket in mustard colored POOP!!! YUCK!!!!

Yep, Alex got him GOOD! So I sprang into action. Threw all the dirty clothes into the washer and cleaned up Alex who seemed to be in a pretty good mood haha

Well it finally happened... now all we have to do is wait... wait and see... whose next?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment