Saturday, November 13, 2010

5 Weeks Old


My little man is 5 weeks old! I can't believe it, I know I keep saying it but its so true... time is already flying by so fast!

This week has been pretty fun, we have had lots of company. The week started off with his Grandma Rebecca here which was lots of fun, and ended with his Grandpa Pizano here. Talk about lots of Grandparent bonding time! He was on his good behavior and was cuddled constantly! Grandpa even got to feed him a bottle one night! My Dad has been only the second person to ever feed Alex a bottle and he did so well... both of them.

Another big thing happened this week, not only did he turn 1 month old! but we went on our very first shopping trip together, just the two of us. This is HUGE especially since Mia was WAY older by the time I took her out for the first time alone. We had fun though, he slept 90% of the time and only woke up on the ride home. What a little angel he is, I can't wait to take him out again.

Alex sure has become an eating machine!!! I am slowly starting to struggle in keeping up with him. Luckily this special tea I have been drinking has helped keep my supply up a bit. When he eats bottles he is up to 4oz!!! YIKES!!! My growing little man! He is also pooping ALOT too!!! He even pooped on Daddy!!!

Overall the week has been good. The only issue that I have been battling with lately is getting rid of his green poop!! I am not sure what is causing it, since there are so many different reasons for having green poop, hopefully I will find the cure soon. YIKES! hes crying I gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment