Thursday, November 4, 2010

Second time out ....









Another food craving called and this time we all went out to eat again as a family. This time, however, Grandma got to join us AND we got to go to Red Robin! Yummmm!!!! I was a bit nervous at first but since Alex had just eaten I was hoping he would be good, at least better than he did at Don Jose's the other day.

So we loaded up the car with the sleeping baby and Mia and off we went (Grandma followed us in her car). Of course Alex woke up and cried the WHOLE ride there and that made me even more nervous, however, once we got him off the car he quieted down and actually fell asleep.

He slept the ENTIRE time and that made me so happy!!! Of course he also got tons of compliments on how CUTE he looked, how small he was, and how pretty his big blue eyes are. I was all proud of my little man. We had him set up on the booth so we could all watch him and again he slept the entire time. He didn't wake again until we got in the car and drove home.

I am so happy he did well. Not sure when and if we are going to take him out again anytime soon, but at least this time it went well. So we are 1-1! We will see how the next time goes haha

No comments:

Post a Comment