Monday, November 22, 2010

I have a feeling today is going to be one of "those" days


Current Mood: Dizzy

I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling today is going to be one of those classic challenging days. This weekend we didn't do to much, actually stayed indoor due to the storms but I am still exhausted. Adrian fed Alex at night and gave me some extra rest but when I woke up I still felt as drained as I did when I went to bed 5 hours before! My head has that floaty feeling and I feel dizzy, achy and tired. I don't feel rested at all and whats worse is the day has just begun.

Adrian caught Mia's cold so hes been sick all weekend. I can't wake him up early today if I need him because he has work today and hes sick. Alex has been alright... hes been waking up here and there so I can't nap before Mia wakes up, and Mia woke up crying at 7:30am! Luckily, I think shes back to sleep now. I know once Mia gets broken sleep she is a handful to say the least so I am trying to prepare for that.

I am so tired that I have zero energy to cook Mia breakfast. Usually I can force myself to get up and cook her, her eggs, pancakes get her fruit washed and cut and milk poured, but seriously right now I can't. I don't know what I am going to feed her this morning.

Ugh! This is so hard, I am so beyond tired... this is worse than being overworked in college and worse than when Mia was a newborn. I feel I could drop at any time now....

Well wish me luck on this morning, hopefully my prediction is wrong... but I doubt it

No comments:

Post a Comment