Sunday, November 14, 2010

He got Grandpa.. AGAIN!

I know a few blogs ago, I called Alex my little "Eating Machine" but now hes also my little "Pooping machine!" He tagged Daddy yesterday and today he got Grandpa! OH NO!!

I was cooking in the kitchen while Grandpa was holding him in his arms. Alex was being a little fussy and squirmy but we couldn't figure out why.... our answer came soon after. All of a sudden I heard my Dad say "Angie!!! Did you hear that?!" with an alarming voice. I looked up and listened, but I wasn't sure what I was listening for.... earthquake? jet? rumbling? I told my Dad I didn't hear anything and he said "Hes having a blow out!" He described the poop almost like a jet engine getting ready to take off or like back firing! My Dad said he has never heard any baby so LOUD before, it was like brrrrrrrrttt... POW POW... brrrrrrrttt.... (other bodily noises) POW! brrr... POW! He said it happened three times and he kept going and going. When my Dad got up to change Alex, sure enough Alex had tagged up his shirt! OH NO!!!

Grandpa ran to the changing room with him, I quickly turned off the flame on the pan I was cooking with and Mia and I ran to join and help Grandpa. I changed Alex while Grandpa changed his shirt.

Poor Grandpa, all he wants to do is spend some quality time with his Grandson and Alex decides to poop on him.... AGAIN! I have a sneaking feeling that I might be next in line... Ugh Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment