Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bonding more with Mama



I have noticed that he is becoming really aware of things now, and one of those things is me! YAY! I can get him to really smile now and coo at me from just talking to him. (He hasn't done this with Daddy yet and somewhat does it with Mia) I think its the cutest thing in the world and makes our little special "Mama/baby only" time in the morning (before Mia wakes up) even more fun. The only problem is he also doesn't like me to leave him. Sometimes he will smile extra or coo and act cute so I can't leave. Only 1 month and he already knows how to keep Mama around... this is bad because sometimes I need to tend to Mia and he won't let me go. His cuteness is my weakness!!

Also, sometimes when he is crying in the room and I come in to comfort him he will sometimes calm down to the sound of my voice as I approach. He is really starting to recognize me from far away and settles down with me even more than he did before. It really melts my heart.

I love my little man! The more he smiles at me the more I feel like I am a good Mama and I make him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment