Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little Alex, the eating machine

It is official, I have another eating machine on my hands! Alex did a first last night... he ate 4 oz!!!! I couldn't believe it when Daddy told me.

Last night I was so tried and dragging so bad that Daddy decided to jump in and help even though he had little to no sleep either. So he fed him a bottle last night. Luckily I have been pumping extra so I had a small milk stash in the fridge already.

In the morning when Adrian was turning over the "Alex morning shift" to me he said that he fed Alex the 2 oz I had stored and he chugged it down like nothing. When it was gone be blew up and wanted more!!! So Daddy quickly ran to the kitchen and warmed up another 2 oz bottle and Alex quickly chugged that down too!!! After he was done with that, he was finally content!

I am not too too surprised since I have noticed hes been eating more and more each day. I am still able to keep up with him but it isn't easy! My little growing boy, hes showing signs of being a little eating machine too just like his Big Sis was at his age! Soon I will start having to sing him the song I made up for Mia...

"Little Aaaaalex the eating machinnneee...
Little Aaaaaalex the eating machinnnneee....
When you don't get your milk you think EVERYONE is mean....
Little Aaaaalex the eating machinnneee..."

No comments:

Post a Comment