Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Negative result...

I know I am pregnant. I have to be. I mean my boobs never hurt THIS much prior to my period, I have stabby pains in my uterus and I am so tired all the time (more so than usual) I HAVE to be.

I knew it was to early to test. Especially how I didn't get a positive with Mia early (I tested twice and got two negative results during that week before I finally got the positive on the 29th, (period was due 28th... negatives on 22nd, 24th). I got 2 negatives with Angel before I tested positive (Angel's conception date 31st..first positive result on the 13th last negative on the 8th (period due 7th))

Why should I have thought this would be any different. Well I was hoping since I am feeling pregnant way fast than Mia and Angel that maybe my levels would be up. Well I was wrong. I just tested (9:30pm) and it was a solid negative. Sigh... I really wanted to surprise Adrian tonight since he is working from home. Ah well. I am alittle scared that maybe I am wrong BUT I am thinking positive.

I guess I will test again this weekend.... sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment