Saturday, February 13, 2010

The BEST V-Day Gift EVER!!!!


As I mentioned before, Adrian bought me my early Valentines presents! A dozen red roses, a boquet of my favorite flower (Star Gazers) a GIA-NORMUS Heart balloon (which Mia claimed as hers) and the best thing of all....... A HUGE bag of ORANGES!!!! YAY!!!!

Oranges have once again have reined supreme in my diet, just like they did with Mia. They are my cure for nausiousness and they taste AWESOME!!! Its like dejavu for me.. I am an Orange monster again. We have been needing to go to the store to restock our fruit/veggie supply and we have been out of oranges for a couple of days now. Noooooooo!!! And the OJ wasn't cutting it, I think it was making me have the runs!!! EEEWWW! So you better believe I was super excited to see that HUGE bag of HUGE Oranges!!!!

That was the best V-Day present... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment