Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Little T-Rex

You know how nicknames come about... sometimes they are just random... some are thought out. As for me, I never really thought much of giving nicknames to my kids, however, it just happened.

Mia is my little "Butterfly Princess" I gave her this name because when she was around 3 months old I dressed her up in butterfly wings and a crown and the butterfly princess was born! That is her special name that her Mama gave her.


As for Alex, I wasn't really looking for a nickname for him. For boys its a bit different you can't give him a cutesy foo-foo name, so I didn't think of it much. However, hes been doing something since he was born (actually even before he was born, I have ultra-sound pics of him doing this) and I just can't help but think of a T-Rex. He puts his little hands up to his chin and leaves them there. He sleeps like this all the time and you can't swaddle him with his hands tied down because hes gets MAD! He loves to have his hands like this so the T-Rex name was born! Not sure if it will stick but thats what we've been calling him lately... our little T-Rex!


No comments:

Post a Comment