Sunday, October 24, 2010

Alex's first 5hr feeding break!


The baby has been averaging between 3-4 hours between feedings. This is pretty good considering hes only 2 weeks old, however, its horrible for Mama's sleep. I am always woken up within a couple hours of sleep so I can feed him (a sacrifice I willingly do just to keep him purely breastfed as long as possible).

So at night, Daddy takes him over and brings him to me to eat ever other hour. However, last night was a first!!! he actually lasted 5 hours before getting hungry and needing to eat! WHOOHOO! That allowed me to get the most sleep I have had in 2 weeks, a whole 4.5 hours!!! I felt it too! It felt great! though I did poop out again a short while later.

Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come..... I HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment