Thursday, October 21, 2010

Alex lost his belly button!!!


Its official! Alex has taken his first steps out of newborn-hood and towards baby-hood. His belly button has fallen off! A bit quick too I might add, I don't remember Mia's falling off so soon. Unfortunately I didn't blog about it so I don't know exactly when it did.

Anyways, Alex's has been on its way out for awhile. I noticed it around Monday (18th) and the day before yesterday a string from his pants pulled on it a bit and more came loose. I took him to the doctor yesterday and had the dr. look at it and he said it looked fine, just to keep putting alcohol on it. When I changed him this morning, I noticed it was about 80% off, by the afternoon it was barely on by a tiny piece and by the early evening it was GONE!

My little man is growing up to fast!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment