Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Alex's First REAL bath




Current mood: accomplished

If you read my previous blog, you will know that Alex had TWO major diaper malfunction times today, not to mention all the other regular poopie diapers. So needless to say he was not the most pleasant smelling baby on the block. Even the lotion wasn't working to cover up the smell... he needed a bath and BAD!!!

Though I don't mind giving him sponge baths, I really don't like doing it. They take forever AND are nerve wracking for the BOTH of us. So since his belly button fell off last week I decided he was healed enough for a REAL bath in Mia's old baby bath tub.

So I got the water all nice and warm and the soap all ready. I brought Alex over and when I got him undressed I noticed he had ANOTHER poopie diaper!!!! ACK!!! So I cleaned him up then in to the tub he went... kicking and screaming.. literally!

He really didn't like his bath AT ALL! He screamed the entire time and was not a happy camper. Luckily hes so tiny it didn't take long before he was all clean. I quickly ran him to the room and got him all set up with his lotion and jammies. I fed him and laid him down, now hes out like a little light!!!

Phew... well the bath didn't go as smoothly as I would have hoped but at least he smells better now! No more burnt peanuts! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment