Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fun Pregnancy Quiz

I came across a fun pregnancy quiz that I thought I would post on Alex's website just for fun =)

When are you due: How many weeks?: 10/17/10, 38 weeks, however getting a c-section on 10-10-10

Was this planned or unplanned: VERY much planned

Are you having a boy or girl? BOY!!!! YAY!!!

How much weight gained: -2 lbs (yes I actually lost weight!)

Is this your first pregnancy?: no

Latest food craving: fire roasted chili peppers! (though I don't know how to get one)

Your top two name choices or baby's name: Alex, Victor

What made you pick the name for your unborn child? Picking the name was the hardest thing to do during this WHOLE pregnancy!!! The name evolved so much, from Victor Alejandro, to Victor Alex, to Alex Victor and don't forget Ruben! haha Though I did include Adrian's input this go around (I picked out Mia's full name) I was a bit hard headed in choices. I wanted Victor from the beginning... mainly for the ring to it and the meaning behind it (It means "Victorious"/"Champion") in which he is since hes the first boy born into the family (Grandson), also he was a "Las Vegas" baby so V=Vegas haha (Mia was a Hawaii baby so her middle name is Leilani). As for Alex, Adrian liked Alejandro and insisted his name have a Spanish version to it. I liked that name too but didn't really care for the spanish version, but I did like Alex for short. I wanted Alejandro as a middle name and Victor as a first (but still call him Alex), Adrian wanted it the other way around so he would be called by his first name not his middle. So after going round and round (for months!) we finally came to a compromise. I would get my name "Alex" but it would be his first name and Victor his middle.... and Adrian would give up his Spanish sounding version to make sure he is called by his first name. In the end we are both happy with the results =)

Worst Thing about being pregnant: The pains! ie. stomach, cervical, and ligament

Best Thing about being pregnant: Knowing you have a little life growing inside you

The first person you told was: Adrian (Daddy)

Are you more scared or excited: scared at first but now REALLY REALLY REALLY excited!

Happy or mostly moody: Moody!!!!! haha

Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: I actually can't remember, when I am moody I am more mad than sad

You pee an estimated __ times a day?: OMG I really should chart this down just for fun.. but probably at LEAST 20+ times

Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: A few days before I found out the gender of the baby, I had a dream that I delivered a baby girl (the nurses told me even though I couldn't see the baby for myself yet), then when I went to change the diaper because the baby pooped I found out the baby was indeed a BOY!!! haha

Will you breast feed: of course!

Words of wisdom: Though all pregnancies are different (I had a much harder time with this little guy than my girl) the time does go by fast so you really need to enjoy every second of it... even if your heaving over the toilet, almost peeing yourself because you can't make it to the bathroom in time, limping due to ligament pain, being out of breath all the time ... it is still well worth it!! I can't wait to meet my brand new baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment