Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Little Peeing Machine!

Current Mood: Accomplished

Ok when they tell you that boys are peeing machines, they aren't kidding!!! Good Grief! I swear sometimes I think Alex just holds it and waits for one of us to open his diaper up! I have never had so many peeing accidents with Mia EVER! I mean seriously, I think Mia peed herself during a diaper change maybe 2-3 times in her whole two years of life! With Alex its at LEAST once a day! Lucky for us his aim is still pretty bad and he pretty much just ends up peeing on himself... poor little guy. But now that I am beginning to accept the fact someone will get pee on them, I have started to jump into the cross fire in hopes to block the stream from hitting him or his jammies! (There is nothing worse than having him finally calm down only to pee on his jammies and have to change his clothes, wake him up more, and have him really pissed off (excuse my pun haha)) I have noticed that it doesn't bother me as much if I need to sacrifice my own hand to block it. Ya it isn't the most pleasant thing to do or feel but it does help. At least I know all I need to do is wash my hands and clean him up where I was already cleaning. Alex's chest, side and face are safe and so are his jammies. I think its a good trade off.

Wow being a Mom you really do, do things you'd never think you'd do in a million years! I am Mama-pee pee blocker! Hear me roar! RAWR! haha

Well time to do MORE laundry... we are really going through receiving blankets like crazy! (I put them under him while I change him)

No comments:

Post a Comment