Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week 20!


Hello again! Its that time of the week again! This week has been VERY exciting, we finally found out that we are having a little BOY!!!! YAY!!!! Adrian and I are sooo extremely happy about that, and so is the rest of the family. Waiting to find out was driving me INSANE and now that the wait is finally over the next big step is deciding on a name!

Ugh! I never thought that picking out a name would be so HARD! It seemed to easy with Mia.. maybe its because she was a girl. But Adrian and I are conflicting alot. He likes the names Caesar and Omar while I like Victor. The only name we both agree semi to is Alejandro but only because I can call him Alex. What is making things pretty difficult is that we do want a spanish sounding name but not to spanish and not to "white". I just can't see our little brown Mexican looking boy being called Billy or Brad, so its making things a bit tough for us. At the same time we don't want the name to be too spanish sounding like Ignacio or Eucebio. Sigh... so thats our big dilemma right now. Hopefully a name will pop out at us and the search can be over.

CRAVINGS:
Nothing new. I still crave salty foods and chocolate still makes me sick!

SICKNESS/TIREDNESS:
Both are better this week. The sickness is so minimal that I hardly realize its there when its there. I am always tired... that is all I have to say about that.

NEW SYMPTOMS:
The heart arrhythmias are still kicking off. I went to the doctor earlier this week to get an opinion on them. I am going to keep a closer eye on them for the next couple of weeks, if they get worse I might have to be hooked up to a machine to monitor them for 24hrs... YUCK!

Kick Kick Kick, the little one is kicking alot! Especially when I wear my maternity belt. The same thing happened with Mia, she didn't like the belt either! haha

I am still getting lots of stomach pains across my belly. I think it is because he is laying wide and horizontal. Once I put my belt on though, the pain goes away.

He is very laid back and not as wild as Mia. He sleeps SOOOOO much and maybe has kicking sessions once or twice during the day and night. His kicks are still very gentle and I haven't been able to really catch one on my hand yet... well not since last week. He is very mellow I am hoping hes like his Dada!

No comments:

Post a Comment