Tuesday, May 25, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







We did it! We did it!! All our hard work paid off!!!!! We just found out the awesome news today! We are going to have a SON! I am still on cloud nine! It literally feels like a dream, and if it is I hope to never wake up from it! Such a fun exciting day!


Today was little Mr. Pumpkin's ultra-sound. I was so nervous for numerous reasons. I was really hoping for a boy but wasn't sure if we would have another girl (which would have been great too), I was nervous about the exam since I tend to get very queasy laying on my back to long, and just the excitement of the anticipation!

My Dad is visiting and helping out with Mia for us. Since we couldn't take her to this ultra-sound we needed a babysitter BAD and my Dad came the rescue again! He was also eager to find out if he would finally have a Grandson!!

Our appointment was mid-afternoon so when the time came we said goodbye to Mia and my dad and headed off to the hospital. My stomach was full of butterflies. I couldn't even eat. We finally arrived. We had a short wait then they took us back.

Being back in the ultra-sound room sure did bring back so many memories. I have had a few ultra-sounds in that very same place for my gall bladder, kidneys, Mia's pregnancy and Angel's and now we were here again. The tech was a very nice lady and made the experience great for us.

Again I couldn't not see the screen to well but they said they would show us at the end. Adrian did have a good view and I just loved seeing him get all exciting about seeing his new little baby. He even got to see him kick and move and that really made Daddy excited.

While I was laying there I was thinking and praying that everything would check out ok and the baby was ok. I was also about to jump out of my skin in anticipation of the big news of the gender. I could barely stand it but I kept my cool. Eventually the exam was over and the fun time begun...

The tech spun the screen around so I could see the baby. She spent alot of time slowly showing us the different parts. His head, face, arms, belly, legs, spine... everything. She was really taking her time and it was really nice, especially since when we were there for Mia that tech just zoomed through everything and just tried to get us out of there. This tech was very nice though.

She kept getting closer and closer to the "special area" and I was getting more and more excited and nervous! Then she said "Oh .. I see some boy parts!" "WHAT?!?!?!" Adrian and I both said I quickly turned to Adrian with complete disbelief and shock and excitement. "Oh my goodness!!!" I said "we have a SON!!!" I couldn't believe it. They the tech zoomed up a bit more so we could have an even better look and sure enough there was no mistaking it, hes definately a boy!!!!!

Tears rolled down my face I was so happy. I felt like I couldn't breathe! The doctor let us view our baby a bit more and we got to see him move around and stick his tiny butt in the air! It was priceless. All that mattered at that very moment was enjoying time with our son. Wow ... son!

Soon the exam was over and it was time to leave. I got dressed and even before I could fully finish I grabbed Adrian and hugged him so hard and just cried. I was so happy! He was so happy!! We couldn't wait to tell family!

We both walked out of the hospital in a happy bliss!!!! Our prayers were finally answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment