Friday, May 21, 2010

Weird Dream

I have been having dreams here and there surrounding the new baby, however, last nights took the cake!!! I just thought I would write it down just for prosperity and laughs....

I had a dream that I was in the hospital and had already given birth the baby. I remember nurses running all around taking care of things and eventually let me see my new baby in the little bucket things they put babies in. The baby looked so cute and tiny but it was all swaddled up. I didn't know what the gender was since for some reason we never found out. I finally got the nerve to ask the attending nurse and she said, "Oh, its a girl". Oh! I said shocked. I wasn't really sure how to react to that news. For some reason I was feeling really down about it. I tried to get Adrian's attention to let him know but he was busy talking to my Dad.

Eventually I pulled him aside and told him I knew what he gender was. I told him "its a girl the nurse just told me" and he said "I don't believe it, and I won't believe what they say until I see the baby myself!" Then all of a sudden the baby like grew into a bigger baby, one that could crawl away. It started crawling all over the place and soon went POOPIES!! Ewwwww!!! My Dad was there and offered to help.

We finally got ahold of the little baby who kept trying to turn and crawl away and opened up the diaper. OMG! It was so nasty! Poop was EVERYWHERE covering every inch of everywhere! It was so nasty. Then Adrian grabbed some wipees and cleaned down the front and what do you know... the baby wasn't a girl after all but a BOY!!!!

I jumped back and screamed, "Its a BOY its a BOY look Look!" Adrian was happy and we both hugged. I was so excited I started to cry! I quickly started spreading the news and woke up soon after.

Pretty weird dream if I don't say so myself. Well only a few more days away and we will finally know what the baby is... well that is IF they let us see.. they might be shy like their big sister was.

No comments:

Post a Comment