Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So it begins...

Good Morning!!!

Pumpkin is definately a lot more mellow than Mia was in the tummy. Sometimes I can go almost the whole day and only feel 1 or 2 little kicks. I don't know if this is because I am only 20 weeks or not but I am almost positive I felt Mia a WHOLE lot more around this same time.

Well he really made up for lost time this morning!! I was sleeping peacefully in my bed (which is hard to do nowdays since I am getting so big!) and at around 6am right when Adrian was getting ready to climb into bed for the night, I felt Pumpkin start kicking... and kicking, and KICKING!!! It woke me right up! I put my hand on my tummy and sure enough, thump.. thump... BUMP! A sense of relief flooded me... I knew he was ok in his little cozy nest. (Something I have been worried about lately since I am not feeling him as much). Adrian happened to be in the room and I quickly called him over so he could put his hand on my tummy. Sure enough he kicked Daddy too!!! Adrian was pretty excited to feel him and even tried shaking my tummy a bit to keep him going. Well he did keep going... a whole 30 mins later I was still feeling the bumps and kicks!! haha

I soon had to get up since I couldn't fall back asleep, so I grabbed some breakfast and he soon calmed down. Maybe he was just hungry? haha

Anyway I am pretty excited. This is when pregnancy is fun... feeling my little one in my tummy. That is something I enjoyed so much with Mia and missed so much after I had her. I feel so VERY blessed to be able to experience it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment