Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Heart Arrhythmia Appointment

Well today was yet another doctor's appointment for me. This time, however, it wasn't so much for the baby though we did get to hear his heart beat! YAY! Doctor said it was in the 140s and sounded great!

The appointment was to discuss with my baby doctor his opinion on my heart arrhythmia increase. They have slowly gotten better however just recently they are picking up again. He gave me a few options but I decided to hold off on the referral to a cardiologist until I see how the arrhythmia's go in the next couple of weeks. Like I mentioned before, especially before my appointment, they had been getting better. Unfortunately as soon as we left they picked up again in massive quantities so I might opt for more assessments.

Ugh... oh well. We will see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment