Monday, August 30, 2010

I finally finished his blankey!




I have been working on a baby blanket for Alex ever since we found out he was going to be a boy back in May. Granted, I couldn't work on it everyday, I wanted to make sure he had his special little blanket for when he comes home from the hospital ready! So the past month I have really been working hard on finishing it.

I am so proud of myself, it came out better than I ever expected! I have been crocheting since I was a little kid (my Grandma Ordonez taught me) and have made a hand full of blankets, but I have to say, this one is the best one I have made so far!!!

I was so excited on how good it came out that I went online and learned how to make socks, mittens and a hat for him as well!!! He now has a matching set!! How cute!!!!

I can't wait to wrap him up in it and carry him around!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment