Sunday, August 8, 2010

We are Registered at Babies R Us!

Today was the day we finally made it out to Babies R Us to finish registering for the baby. Granted we still have TONS of Mia hand-me-downs we still needed some essentials, like blue baby wash clothes (we pretty much only have pink and I am NOT washing my boy with pink! haha) bottle liners, blue sheets and boy clothes and such. It was really fun, though Mia didn't let Dada help me since she wanted to run around the store.

I did find one thing that was pretty amusing... and no I am not talking about the "pee-pee shield" haha, but I kept wanting to scan baby girl things by habit! I am so not used to shopping for boys, especially since Mia is a girl and I have 6 nieces and no nephews. So it was a fun experience. I hope I get at least some of the stuff I put on the registry. Blue Blue Blue! Everywhere Blue! This is gunna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment