Sunday, August 22, 2010

32 Weeks

32 weeks pregnant

Happy Sunday!!!!! Its been one of those busy busy days, and I am finally able to sit down and write alittle something. Adrian took Mia down to San Diego to visit family while I stayed home and did some MUCH needed spring cleaning. It wasn't easy with the belly in the way thats for sure! I was constantly taking breaks and things didn't move along as well as I had hoped but I am happy with the results. I know that the further along I get the harder it will be for me to do certain things, I really don't want to see the house get out of control!!! haha

This week has been pretty decent. I am still feeling the frustrations of the diet. I keep losing weight, the lowest I hit was the low 181!!! That is just crazy!!!! I am officially 8 months this week and I am 3 pounds less than when I started!!!!! It is really starting to concern me now, I don't want to harm the baby and I don't want him to be too small, but there is nothing I can do. I am so restricted in my diet I have no choice, I just hope he is getting all that he needs.

I did see my baby doctor this week and though his heart rate sounded GREAT, he was concerned about my weight loss and the size of my uterus (he said it is about a week behind!) so he ordered an early ultra-sound. The ultra-sound is scheduled for Thurs. so we will see his progress and make sure hes growing properly. I am a bit nervous about that, I just pray he is happy and healthy and strong... just like his sister was.

CRAVINGS:
I know I said I would eliminate this section but I have to write, I still love all things nectarines!!! Though I am only limited to eating half of one a day, I cherish that moment. I have also found some sugar-free sparkling water that is peach/mango and O-M-G! Its sooooooo good! I am so happy that I found a drink that I can drink that I can enjoy whenever I want.

Zuchinni's are still totally awesome and I can never get enough of those!! YUM! YUM!

TIREDNESS/SICKNESS:
Yep, its starting to get harder and harder to get comfy at night and go/stay asleep. So I am more tired during the day. I am back to a nap a day or I can't really function. As for sickness, I feel pretty good, I still get dizzy, woozy and light headed but nothing to horrible.

NEW SYMPTOMS:
STOMACH CRAMPS!!! OMG! thankfully one hasn't hit in a few days, but when they do I am literally couch or bed ridden. The pain is so bad I can't walk and even got stuck at the grocery store once. The doc says it could be due to a nerve that the baby is hitting or sitting on, but since I am not contracting or bleedings I shouldn't be to concerned about it. It is pretty bad though. I haven't really had bad ligament pain yet, this is just around the time it kicked in HARD with Mia, so far so good, but I don't want to jinx myself.

And it finally happened, I got my first stretch mark of this pregnancy. I was really hoping I would escape it, since Mia did a DOOZIE on my body but ah well. Its still small but its there, I just hope it doesn't grow. Just means I need to lather on more lotion!!!

I am getting small contractions now, I know they are contractions because my heart rate spikes right before my stomach gets hard and I get really uncomfortable. They are EXTREMELY mild so I am not concerned. I know what a hardcore contraction feels like and labor and it is not that bad. It is worse than a braxton-hicks but still mild.

No comments:

Post a Comment