Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Darn it!!!! and I thought I could escape it

Well it finally happened.... and pretty late in the pregnancy I might add, but I found my first stretch mark... YUCK!!! I was really hoping to avoid this horribleness this time around since Mia stretched me out so much but ah well.....

I feel fortunate that it showed up now and instead of a few months back. With Mia they showed up about mid-way and by the time I delivered my lower half (below my bellow button) was covered in those horrible dark purple lines. They were pretty bad and massive despite all the "preventive creams" I used. Well the good news is, after having Mia I really took care of them by putting on some special cream religiously until they faded. Now you can't really even see them unless you look up really close or feel my skin.

Well now Alex is putting his mark on my body too. So far I have only found 1 and its really REALLY low, infact its right next to my C-Section scar. So I don't mind them being that low, I just hope it stays that way.

Well I am off to slab on more lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment