Tuesday, August 24, 2010

THE PAIN!!!

I was so happy, I have been pain-free (other than the uncomfortable contractions here and there) for almost a week! I thought things would be getting better but guess I was wrong. Today has been HORRIBLE!

I woke up around 6am this morning to an horrible chest pain. No it wasn't like a heart related pain it was more like if I strained my chest muscles somehow, it was from one side to the other. It hurt so bad if I turned in bed, laid on either side and soon got so bad I had to get up.

Another thing concerned me. Alex stopped moving! Fear instantly set in as I tried to calm myself. He is pretty active and it doesn't take much more than a couple of tummy rubs to get him going, but this morning it took nearly 15mins to finally get him to wake up and squirm. During that time was in sheer panick and pain from my chest. NOT a fun morning....

Then in the early evening, after Adrian drove off to work (of course!), I started to get a slight cramp again. Only this time is was on my left side and more on the side of my stomach through my back. The pain was very uncomfortable but I was still functional. I managed to end Mia's night well. I fed her dinner and we watched TV. When it was time to put her to bed, I was still in pain but it wasn't that bad. It wasn't until I laid in her bed did it really set in and I mean the pain thresh hold was a 10! all the way!!! I held my stomach and moaned in pain on her bed. Neither side would help. Mia got concerned and tried to rub my leg... soon I just had to get up and leave. Unfortunately for Mia I didn't get to stick around and spend some last min. time with her. I was in too much pain. I slowly went down the stairs and sat on the couch crying in pain. Tear literally filled my eyes, this pain was so much worse than the WinCo pain I felt a week ago. Finally I managed to find my phone (thankfully it was in the couch) and called Adrian to give him heads up.

Our phone call was brief, I was still in alot of pain and the more Alex moved the more it hurt. There was times I had to stop talking because it got so bad. I told Adrian to give me an hour to see if it gets better, and if not he needs to come home, since I don't want to be alone and in this much pain.

Well its been about 30 mins since that call. I managed to put on my maternity belt and the pain seems to be tolerable as long as I don't move. Right now I am on the most comfortable chair in the house, which is our new computer chair (hence how I can type this right now) I can still feel the pain and if I take a deep breath it kicks off again. I know it must be nerve related since thats what the doc said about my last big stomach pain. This is horrible though.. hopefully it will get better and I don't have to make a trip to the ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment