Sunday, August 8, 2010

Week 30!




OMG!!!! Ok not its starting to feel like time is starting to go faster and faster! I am 30 weeks now which means in 9 weeks I will have having my bouncing baby boy! That doesn't seem like much time! The two baby showers we are having have finally set the dates (Sept. 11th (Oxnard), and Sept 26th (San Diego)) Its starting to feel more real. We went to Babies R Us today to register and surrounding myself with tons of baby BOY things was definately a pretty cool experience. I am started to get excited, still pretty nervous about how in the heck I am going to balance everything and the new life change, but Adrian keeps reassuring me that things will be ok and we are now "experienced" parents and that knowledge is on our side. All I know is that Mia was NOT an easy newborn, even her Grandparents admitted that she was alittle bit "tough" but we got through it. Adrian keeps telling me every baby is different and we will most likely not go through the same thing with Alex (yes I think Alex is his official name). Only time will tell but it is alittle scary, on the other hand it is pretty exciting to have a baby new born again and a son! I can't wait.

The rest of the week has been Meh. Emotions have been running high with me and I am not sure if its all due to the hormones. A big part of it is, but another part is just frustration. This diet still urks me because I could be doing good for 5-6 readings then some how screw up and I spike... ugh! Not fun.

But a fun thing we also did this week was take tummy pics! THAT was alot of fun and they actually didn't come out half bad. I am so proud of my baby bump, and yes I think I will even miss it a bit.

CRAVINGS:
Ugh... I really think I am going to stop writing in this section since I am on that strict diet and can't indulge in anything.

SICKNESS/TIREDNESS:
The tiredness is back in full force. I know a part of it is due to the lack of sleep but still out of no where it will hit me like a train. I get so drained I have to take a nap even if its a short 10 mincat nap. Sometimes I will get so light headed and dizzy I have to wake up Adrian early just so he can care for Mia. Not sure if its a diabetes thing or pregnancy thing or anemia thing. I do have an appointment with my OB tomorrow maybe she can enlighten me a bit on whats going on with me.

NEW SYMPTOMS:
For two mornings in a room I have gotten this horrible cramp on my side. The first morning it was on my right side, this morning it was on my left. It is all baby, because once he moves out of the way it feels better. Unfortunately, he doesn't always move and the pain will be there for literally hours!!!! The pain is so bad I can't walk, its not really like the ligament pain I had with Mia its more of a cramp on the side. It hurts.

I am still waiting for the ligament pain to set in. It set in around the early 8th month with Mia. I am almost there now. I can feel it sometimes but its not as bad as it was with Mia. Hopefully it will stay that way because that was some serious pain!

My weight is still going down. Thats pretty crazy to say since I am almost 8 months. Today I officially hit 1 pound UNDER my pre-pregnancy weight. My docs are pretty concerned and don't want me to lose any more but its not like I am doing it on purpose! Its this dang diet! and every time I try to up the calories/carbs like they told me to my blood sugar spikes! Ugh, its a no win situation. I am sure I will make up the weight once I near the end when the baby gains a pound a week!!! I remember when Mia did that, it scared me because I didn't know when/where it would stop! haha

Hes on the move! Always rolling around the stretching. They told me I need to start doing my "kick counts" but he is so active there really isn't any need. I will know if he is too quiet, thats for sure! He does go nuts sometimes and even Adrian has been woken up at night from the bed thumping, I think thats too funny especially since I sleep right through it most of the time. Guess I am getting used to it! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment