Monday, September 6, 2010

34 weeks!

34 weeks pregnant

Its that time again! Another weekly blog update! Wow, only alittle over a month to go! I am getting more and more excited. I have been a crotching machine this week, making him booties, sweaters, and all kinds of cute blue stuff! My latest project is a bumble bee sweater!!!! I am almost done with it and I will post pics as soon as its done.

This week has been pretty good to me. A bit tiring since Adrian had early morning training in SD all week and on Thursday he ended up staying down there over night! That means I had Mia all to myself all day! That was tiring but we made it, the baby was good and no stomach cramps! YAY!

Name?!?!? Well I thought we had it all worked out but turns out we don't!!! Adrian and I sat down and talked seriously about it some more this week and realized there has to be a change. At first I was settled on Victor Alejandro Cardoso "Alex", but Adrian kept insisting how important it is for him that he goes by his first name regardless of what it is. (This is mainly because he/himself goes by his middle name and it causes all kinds of problems for him. This has been going on his whole life, and he doesn't want that for his son). Well I like Victor but I am pretty set on Alex, yet I don't want to give up Victor because of its meaning... I am also not a fan of the name Alejandro either!!! So after much talking and compromise it looks like he will be getting a name change... again... and mostly likely will be named: Alex Victor Cardoso!!! Adrian is willing to drop the hispanic name Alejandro for Alex, as long as we call him Alex and its his first name. Wow talk about a mouth full. So thats where it stands now, however, there is still a chance of another slight change.. I am liking Ruben again!!! haha!


CRAVINGS: I have been wanting pancakes SO BAD! The craving is nearly unbearable, but unfortunately they are not a part of my diet and I can't eat them.. UGH!!! However, I also have another craving thats pretty intense... BALONEY!!! Ya I know! I usually can't stomach the stuff but now I can't get enough of it! I literally can eat a pack in less than a week! I usually fry it up with my egg in the morning and it makes eating eggs tolerable. (I am not a eggy fan)

SICKNESS/TIREDNESS: Yep, I am constantly tired but I can hardly get any sleep at night because of being so uncomfortable so thats a big part of it.

NEW SYMPTOMS: I have a few new ones to report! one being, breathing!!! OMG I am constantly out of breath all the time, especially when I lay flat (even on my sides) I feel I am out of breath and I have to sit up. It got so bad last night that I ended up sleeping half sitting up on the couch last night!

My uterus is getting higher and higher and I can no longer wear underwire bra's comfortably!!! I remember this all too well with Mia, however, Mia sat so high that it happened much MUCH earlier! I thought I would be able to avoid it this time around but looks like its here. Along with my uterus being so high, it is causing me to be out of breath alot more (like I mentioned earlier, its getting harder to breath when laying down). If I lean over I can feel my rib cage pressing on my uterus and that isn't very fun. He also likes to push on my rib cage with his feet!!! OUCH!

My emotional state has been getting pretty bad lately also! I think its due to the lack of sleep, being so tired, and frustrated with my diet. I am constantly getting angry or down and quiet. Poor Adrian has faced my wrath a few times!

My legs are starting to ache alot too, this started up a couple of weeks ago. It mostly happens in the back of my calves when I wake up or walk around alot. Not sure what is up with that.

The heart arrythmia's are much better though I still get them. I decided against going to my PCP to get them monitored or checked out since I am so close to giving birth I can just deal with it. If it happens to persist afterwards, THEN I will get it checked out. The truth is, I really don't want to be hooked up to a heart monitor for 24 hrs!

My weight is still going down... sigh!!!!! The lowest almost hitting 179!! I am almost 5 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight!!! I guess I should be happy but it still concerning to me. I am sure I will make up for lost time soon enough!! haha

Ewwww! More stretch marks! They are growing!!! YUCK!!!! Looks like more lotion for me!

I have also been getting more and more mild contractions!!! EEEEK! The time is nearing closer and closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment