Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tummy Pics!









The one thing I regret not doing during Mia's pregnancy was taking more tummy pics. Infact there are less than a handful of preggy pics of me and only 1 belly showing which was taken when I was about 4-5 months pregnant.

With this pregnancy I really wanted to make up for lost time, yet I never seem to find the right time to do it. I am now 7.5 months along and I only have a handful... and nothing recent with my tummy as big as it is.

So today we decided to go down to Temecula Duck pond and take some tummy pics. Adrian was armed with my camera and I dressed in my only blue maternity shirt and we took some pics. Of course it wasn't easy with Mia running around and trying to jump into the pond every 2 secs but we did manage to take some pics. I am happy. I am not a Mama who shows off bare belly (though I wish I could) mainly because I have TONS of surgical scars that didn't heal right from my gall bladder removal not to mention a C-Section scar, so though I have to cover up I still think they came out nice. I am happy with them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment