Sunday, August 15, 2010

31 weeks!

31 weeks pregnant

Good Morning! Ugh! I am so tired... what a busy busy weekend. We did a turn around trip to Oxnard on Sat. and although we rested on Sunday I am still pooped! Alex has been doing great, moving and squirming around so much. His Auntie Lauren got to feel him as well as his younger cousins, Sarah and April! Everyone who saw my belly remarked on how much I have popped out and yes I even got comments on my inside out belly button!!! EWW! That is one feature I don't care to much for, I didn't get it with Mia but I sure got it with this little guy.

As for the name we are pretty set on Alex, however, still have problems with his formal name. I still like Victor Alejandro but Adrian is still insistent on Alejandro being his first name. I dunno... I am just not a huge fan of the name but I love Alex. Both my brother and sis in law tried to convince me to make Alejandro his first name due to the ackwardness of using a middle name but I dunno. I explained Adrian is now Adrian's first name but ah well. Only time will tell I still have a few more weeks to figure it out.

I am getting more and more excited! Especially now since the two baby showers are under way in planning and I know his big debut is just around the corner now. I am in the 30s weeks and that brings alot more realization to me. Yes, I am still a bit nervous about juggling two kids but I am getting more eager to find out what he looks like, how he is, to hold him, to breast feed again (yes I LOVED to breastfeed since its such an amazing bonding experience) and just all the fun stuff that goes along with having a baby newborn again. However, I know its going to be trying and TONS of work and yes that does get me a bit nervous too! Also, not to mention I am excited to be off this DANG DIET!!!! hahaha

CRAVINGS:
Ok I wouldn't really call it a true craving since I don't have much to choose from food wise, but I love this little rice puddle they sell at the grocery store. The carbs are decent if I only eat half a cup at a time but OMG it is soooooo gooooood! I can't get enough of it, I love it! Granted I am a rice pudding fan but OMG this stuff is good! I realize I can now also eat chocolate again! YAY! Just stinks that it can't be candy. The only chocolate my diet allows is the sugar free pudding snack but OMG its good. I have been going through those like crazy!

TIREDNESS/SICKNESS:
Yep the tiredness has returned. I am a constant walking zombie and though I want to go out and do things, I just don't have the energy. I can no longer go through the entire day without a nap, so I am back to taking naps when Mia goes down for a nap. I get winded so much and after doing something for awhile I need to sit back down or my belly starts to hurt. As for sickness, I still get up queasy in the morning but nothing bad, I think its more due to being so darn hungry! Smells still make me queasy but no longer make me throw up THANK GOODNESS! That phase was HORRIBLE!

NEW SYMPTOMS:
I have been getting stomach cramps alot in the morning, especially after I eat. I mean they are REALLY bad where I have to sit down for at least an hour. They usually occur on the side of the belly (either side) and just hurts until Alex finally moves out of the way. Not fun!

The belly is getting bigger yet the weight is still going down. I am in the low 183s now which I still think is pretty crazy since I start my 8th month next week! I do see my baby doc (the one who will deliver him) later this week, we will see his opinion on the whole thing. Everyone has commented on how good I look (Especially considering I am pregnant and so far along) they say I have really slimmed down in my face, arms and legs and sides. Pretty crazy I think! Well I only have about 7 more weeks to go, we will see how much weight I gain.

He is constantly on the move and ever since he was tiny and even around the time he was conceived I noticed he LOVES to hang out on my right side. He is constantly leaning on that side and pushing is tiny body against it. I often times can feel his head or back while the other side of my tummy is all soft and quishy haha

I still get out of breath alot and dizzy, not really sure what is causing that. I do have my blood sugar under control but the anemia still hasn't been addressed by the doctors yet. Maybe its just due to being so far along.

Braxton hicks are baaaaack! I have been getting more and more of these during the day, and tiny little contractions. I know they are contractions due to my elevated heart rate but they are extremely mild, I just know my body is getting ready for the big event. The braxton hicks though don't really hurt but they sure are uncomfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment