Sunday, July 4, 2010

25 weeks!!!!


Happy Sunday and Happy 4th of July Everyone!!! What a good week this has been, granted poor Adrian is still sick, Mia and I are feeling great. Man, that was one heck of a cold I battled I am just glad its over.

Two of my pregnancy books say that this weeks marks the first week of my Third Trimester!!! I kind of find that hard to believe... other websites say that the beginning of my 3rd trimester starts at week 28... either way this pregnancy is starting to fly by and its SCARY!!! haha

CRAVINGS:
Nectarines are still YUMMMY! in my tummy! But lately its been Drunken Noodle!!! OMG I want that so bad, we tried to get some today but failed!! UGH! I still want some!!! I am still loving salads and veggies!

SICKNESS/TIREDNESS:
Both have been great!!!!

NEW SYMPTOMS:
Braxton Hicks have started! Ugh! And this little guy is getting more and more active every week. He is rolling, punching and kicking like crazy!!! He still stops whenever Adrian puts his hand on my tummy ... not sure why he likes to hide from Dada??? haha

My belly button is starting to pop out more too! EWWW GROSS!!! I know it wasn't that bad this early with Mia!!!

He is also going lower and lower!!! That is a bit concerning, I am going to talk to my doctor about that on our next appointment which is on Wednesday, maybe have her check my cervix just in case. He constantly pounds on it and it hurts! It worries me that it might trigger pre-term labor!!

The ear stuffiness that I mentioned last week is GONE!! WHOOHOO!!! I guess it was all just the cold... THANK GOODNESS! It was driving me NUTS!

Overall, I am feeling pretty good and getting more and more excited that the big day is getting closer and closer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment