Sunday, June 27, 2010

24 Weeks!

24 weeks pregnant

Hello!!!!! Well this week has been one for the record books!!! I caught the WORSE cold EVER!!! and what made things worse is that I cannot take any medicine for it!!! So I had to ride most of it out which was NOT easy! Talk about torture! Luckily, I am doing much better now. I still have a runny nose but it is so much better.

The baby did great during the cold. He was as happy as a clam while his Mama suffered. He kicked and rolled, hiccuped and punched me like crazy! I didn't mind though, knowing he was doing good put my mind at ease alot.

CRAVINGS:
Well I was on a HUGE and I mean HUUUUGE bacon binge for a while. I couldn't get enough of it, and I didn't care that I could hardly taste anything because of my cold. I needed more and MORE! It wasn't until I finally got a stomach ache did the craving finally stop. So now I am back on nectarines!

SICKNESS/TIREDNESS:
Ugh.... I have/had a cold so that overpowered anything else

New SYMPTOMS:
Ear stuffiness!! UGH!! Its been driving me INSANE! At first I thought it was just the cold I had but turns out its pretty common in pregnancy. I constantly feel like someone has their hands over my ears and I can't hear! I am always asking "What?! huh?" I can't hear! It feels like pressure is in my head, like if I was in an airplane but can't pop my hears! Its awful! I am hoping once this cold is completely gone it will help... but that is a long shot. I never had this with Mia!

He is sitting lower and lower. I am constantly running to the bathroom to pee because he either sits on my bladder or kicks it like crazy!!! I carried Mia a whole lot higher and she only kicked my bladder when she got really big towards the end. This kid LIVES on my bladder and never provides me relieve! I will not even tell you how many times I peed myself just front sneezing or coughing!

He is starting to really kick hard and I mean HARD! He is definately giving Mia's kicks competition and thats saying alot! Now picture that hard kick right on your bladder or kidneys ... ya not fun! haha

Hes been becoming alot more active now. He certainly has his awake times and sleep times. He is becoming awake alot longer now and is starting to respond to noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment