Sunday, July 25, 2010

So seriously bummed....

This gestational diabetes is seriously, SERIOUSLY bumming me out. I am feeling more and more depressed. I am trying to do the right thing and eat right but its so confusing, I don't know if I should listen to my body like I always have, listen to books and go by what they say or what. Its so hard!

Today was the worst yet... I cooked Adrian his favorite caserol and though I don't care for it much it called for white rice. I LOVE white rice, especially pipping hot right out of the steamer. Well of course that type of rice is a no no and I can't have any. It was so hard to watch Adrian and Mia enjoy it and I couldn't even have a bite. It was worse when I had to turn down Mia's offers of it. Ugh! I don't know how I am going to get through these next few months. I should be enjoying my final months of pregnancy not hoping they zoom by!!!!

Well for my boy I will do anything and if it means to suffer through this, then so be it. I rather him be healthy than anything else and no amount of food could ever EVER compare to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment