Wednesday, July 14, 2010

26 Weeks


Well I am a few days late writing this blog. Pumpkin's big sister Mia celebrated her 2nd birthday this week so things have been busy busy Busy! So, ya its Wednesday and I am half way through week 26 but thats ok I am still determined to write this blog anyway!

This week has been HOT HOT HOT! It is sure heating up in our area and summer is officially here. I am not sure how in the heck I am going to make this through this summer being pregnant, whenever I am the least bit over heated I get dizzy, sick, queasy and moody... yuck!!! I still have a few months to go! At least, unlike with Mia, the baby will be born in fall so things will be cooler. He won't have to be a "nature boy" like his big sis was haha.

This week was also another check up week. Everything checked out good but she did mention some of the pains I have been getting may be due to him being big! Uh-Oh! So NOT what I wanted to hear.

I took my glucose screening and unfortunately I scored high ... again. So I have to take the dreaded 3 hour one!!!! I am planning on attempting that next week, we will see how that goes.

Cravings:
PINEAPPLE! Especially pineapple icecream!!!!! I have been craving pineapple sherbert forever but when I had some it was to sweet for me to eat.. NOOOOOOOO!!! But pineapple milkshakes sound soooooo gooooood!

I still want Thai food and I am craving Agua de Jamica SO BAD!

New Symptoms:
Hip and lower back pain!!!! UGH! This is in full force and even worse than ligament pain! It lasts all day and hinders me walking long distances. The hip pain is so low that not even my maternity belt helps. Nothing provides relief other than sitting down. Sometimes even laying in my bed aggravates it, its awful and NOT fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment