Thursday, July 29, 2010

Diabetes Update

Well I had my class yesterday and I learned alot. They put me on a horribly strict diet plan. I was a bit discouraged by it. It is so restrictive its unreal. I don't know how people who have real diabetes do it because its awful!

Well today was my first real day to trying to work with my new meal plan and for the first time in 3 days I was getting normal blood sugar readings!! well all but this mornings... but I think it was due to my error.. I ate something I wasn't supposed to eat first thing in the morning.

This gives me a bit of hope... maybe just maybe I can get through this... and what is also encouraging is that I am starting to feel a bit better too! Not so light headed, tired, and woozy not to mention I am no longer so winded! Maybe it was my blood sugar all along?!

No comments:

Post a Comment